The University of Adelaide is excited to offer students the 2022 academic study grant to help secure the future of a new generation of researchers and leaders and to develop new capabilities for agriculture.
It has opened Expressions of Interest for the ARC Training Centre for Future Crops Development PhD Scholarships for the academic year 2022–2023. Both local and foreign applicants are eligible for the scholarship grants.
About The University of Adelaide
The University of Adelaide is a public research university situated in Adelaide, South Australia, and is currently the third-oldest university in Australia. It was founded in 1874. The university is devoted to promoting a culture in which its values are at the core of everything they do.
Additionally, A thriving, entrepreneurial future for South Australia founded on knowledge, innovation, and cooperation can be designed and driven by the University of Adelaide, which is now placed 111th in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology (SET)
The University of Adelaide will provide the selected candidate’s scholarship benefits towards the cost of education for the PhD program undertaken by them.
All international, Australian and New Zealand students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have submitted an Expression of Interest.
- The applicants must be future PhD students.
- Expression of Interest
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae.
- The applicants must have a relevant University of Adelaide bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), with a minimum distinction average, a relevant University of Adelaide Honours degree (or equivalent), with at least a second-class Honours (upper division), a postgraduate coursework degree which contains a significant research component and meets the minimum GPA requirements or a relevant University of Adelaide Master of Philosophy (or equivalent).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Academic
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Internet-Based Test
- PTE (Pearson Test of English) Academic
- C1 Advanced (formerly CAE – Cambridge English: Advanced)